- Our Policy applies to all guest visitors, chamber users, and others who access the Service (collectively, "Users").
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of information:
INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU DIRECTLY TO US:
- Your username, password, e-mail address when you register for a ChamberLynk account.
- Profile information that you provide in your user profile (such as your full name, picture, phone number, company name, address and email address). We use this information to help you be searched for on ChamberLynk.
- User Materials (such as photos, videos, comments, and other media and content) that you post to the Service.
We may use third-party analytics tools and software to assist us in measuring traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including,but not limited, to websites you visit, add-ons, and other information that helps us in improving out Service. We collect and use your analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot be reasonably used to identify any particular individual User.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES:
- Additional information can be found on our Website.
LOG FILE INFORMATION:
- Your browser automatically reports log file information each time you make a request to access a web page or application. Log file information can also be provided when the content of the web page or application is downloaded to your browser or device.
- Our servers will automatically record certain log file information when you use our Service. This log file information can include your web page request, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, referring/exit pages, URLS, click numbers, and the ways you interact with links on the Service, landing pages, domain pages, viewed pages, and other information. In addition, we may also collect similar information from emails sent to Users which will then help us track which emails are opened and which links are used by the email recipients. We use this information for more accurate reporting and to improve our Service.
- We may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and remotely store one or more "device identifies" when you use a mobile device such as a phone or tablet to access the Service. These device identifiers are small data files or data structures that are stored on or otherwise associated with your device which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier can be date stored in connection with your device's hardware, data stored in association with your device's software or operating system, or data sent to the device by ChamberLynk.
- A device identifier may deliver to us or a third-party partner information about how you browse and use the Service and may be used to help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. If the use or availability or device identifiers is impaired, prohibited, or disabled, some features or portions of the Service may not function as intended.
- Metadata is technical data that is associated with User Materials. Metadata can describe how, when, and by whom User Materials are collected and how that content is formatted.
- Users can add or may have metadata added to their User Materials. These additions could include hashtags, geotags, comments, or other data. This allows your User Materials to be more easily searchable by other Users and provides a more interactive experience.
- If you geotag your photo or tag your photo using other's APIs then, your latitude and longitude may be stored with the photo and searchable (e.g., through a location or map feature) if your photo is made public by you in accordance with your settings.
2. HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
We may use your information as described in this Policy; additionally, we may use information that we receive to help:
- You access your information after you sign-in,
- Remember information so you do not need to re-enter it during your visit or the subsequent visit to the Service
- Deliver personalized content and information to you and others, which may include online ads or other forms of marketing
- Deliver, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
- Develop and test new products and features
- Monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic patterns, and demographic patterns.
- Fix or diagnose problems with our technology
- Update the ChamberLynk application on your device. ChamberLynk or other Users may run contests, special offers, or other events and activities ("Special Events") on Service. You can choose not to participate in Special Events by not using the particular Metadata associated with the event, such as the geotag or hashtag of the event.
3. SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
ChamberLynk will not rent or share your information to outside third-parties without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
We may share your information with the following parties:
- User Materials and your information, including the information we collect above, with business that are affiliated with ChamberLynk (Affiliates). Affiliates may use this information to help understand, improve, and provide the Service and the Affiliates' own services. These Affiliates will honor the choices you make about who can see your photos.
- Your information and the information we collect above, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you ("Service Providers"). Such Service Providers will be given access to your information, under reasonable confidentiality terms, as may be reasonably necessary to provide you the Service.
- Certain information, like cookie data with third-party advertising partners. Such information would allow third-party ad networks to deliver targeted advertisements, in addition to other things, that they believe you will be interested in.
- We may remove portions of data that identify you and then share anonymous data with other parties. We might also combine your information with other information in a way that such information is no longer associated with you. We may then share that combined information.
We may share your information with the following parties:
- Information or content that you voluntarily disclose by posting to Service, like your User Materials, may become accessible to the public depending on the applicable group sharing settings that you have chosen. To change these settings on the Service you need to choose the appropriate publicity sharing level of the group or User Material. Once you have shared User Material that User Material may be re-distributed by others.
- Even if you remove information that you posted to the Service, copies may remain viewable in caches and archived pages of the Service, or if other Users or third-parties have copied or saved that information.
If we have a change in control:
- If we sell or otherwise transfer whole or part of ChamberLynk or our assets to another organization, such as merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, liquidation, you information, including the information we collect above through the Service may be among the items sold or transferred. You will continue to have the same rights in your User Materials as you do under this Policy. The purchaser or transferee will purchase or accept the transfer subject to the commitments we have made to you in this Policy.
Legal Requests and Preventing Harm:
- We may access, preserve, and share your information in response to a legal request, such as a search warrant, court order, subpoena, if we believe, in good faith, that the law requires us to take such action. This can include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the US where we believe, in good faith, that the law in that jurisdictions requires us to take such action, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is in accordance with international standards.
- We may also access, preserve, and share information when we believe, in good faith, that doing so is necessary to: detect, prevent, and address fraud, and other illegal activities; or to protect ourselves, you, and others; as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm.
- Information we collect above may be accessed, processed, and retainer for an extended period of time when it is subject to a legal request or obligation, investigation, either governmental or regarding possible breaches of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
4. HOW WE STORE INFORMATION
Storage and Processing:
- User Materials and the information we collect above may be stored and processing in the US or any other country where ChamberLynk, its Affiliates, or Service Providers maintain facilities.
- ChamberLynk, its Affiliates, or Service Providers may transfer information that we collect above across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions across the world. You may be located in a jurisdiction or area where the laws governing data collection and use may differ from those in the US. We may transfer information, including the information we collect above, to a country or jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction or country.
- By using or registering for the Service, you agree to the transfer of information to the US or any other country where ChamberLynk, its Affiliates, or Service Providers maintain facilities and to the use and disclosure of information about in accordance with this Policy.
- ChamberLynk uses commercially reasonable safeguards to keep the information collected through the Service secure and to take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to your account. ChamberLynk cannot ensure the security of any information transmitted to ChamberLynk or guarantee that this information or User Materials on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
- At all times, you are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your account credentials, information, and for controlling access to emails between ChamberLynk and you.
- The privacy settings you choose may also be affected by changes made by the social media services through which you connect to ChamberLynk. ChamberLynk is not responsible for the functionality, privacy, security, or any changes thereto, made by any other organization.
5. YOUR DECISIONS ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
Your account information, profile, and privacy settings:
- You can update your account at any time by logging in and changing your settings.
- You can unsubscribe from email communications from us by clicking on the appropriate link in such communication. As previously disclosed, you cannot unsubscribe from Service related communication and reminders, such as changes or updates to Service features, technical and security notices, verification emails, and purchase/billing confirmations.
- Additional information can be found on our website.
How long we keep your User Materials:
- Following termination or deactivation of your account, ChamberLynk, its Affiliates, or its Service Providers may retain information (including your profile information) and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
- While ChamberLynk will make every effort to retain User Content for at least 30 days, ChamberLynk may, at its discretion and without notice, delete User Content that has been uploaded to ChamberLynk.
6. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
ChamberLynk does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us immediately.
7. OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
8. CONTACTING US
- In the event of the death of a ChamberLynk User, please contact us. We will usually conduct our communication via email; should we require any other information, we will contact you at the email address you have provided in your request.
9. CHANGES TO OUR POLICY